01 January, 2014

2014

Well, the calendar is telling me that the year 2013 has ended. If you can believe that, you're not like me. I can't believe it. It seems like I've only just gotten over the fact that it is actually 2013, not 2012, and now I have to face the fact that it is 2014. Oh. Anyway I was just thinking the other day about all the things that have happened over this past year, all the blessings we have received, and all the things we've learned.:)

One of the first things that happened this year, in January, was, I started this blog! Blogging has been a very new experience for me. I've learned that blogging takes more time than I thought, that sometimes it does get discouraging, but it's worth it when you're in it to give, and bless other people. I think my posts improved as they went along. I hope they did anyway. I have to grimace when I look at the first few posts I wrote, and wonder how I ever managed to get any followers. So a super big thank you to all of my 14 followers. :) Which was you favourite post?


Now, it's a brand new year. This year I want to:
-Grow closer to God.
-Grow closer to my family.
-Get to know my friends even better.
-Live for others, and make this my priority.
-Blog more.
-Sew more.
-Write more.
-Weave and spin and cook more.
-Learn some photography skills.
-Be more helpful.
-Overcome my 'fear' of talking to people, especially those I don't really know.
-Practice hard and do well in music.
-Do well in school.
-Learn more.
-Be a blessing. :)




What are your new year's resolutions? 


1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it either. It's crazy…

    I don't have any resolutions because I probably won't be able to keep them and that just makes me discouraged.. : |

    ReplyDelete

When you comment:

1. My day will be brighter, my face smiling, and my heart blessed.

2. I’m likely to immediately go and explore your blog (if you have one) to find out more of your amazingness, and return the blessing.

3. I will then attempt to craft a response to you that will somehow fail to convey how much I truly appreciate your thoughtfulness and kindness. I’m grateful for every word of encouragement you give, and don’t be afraid to share some constructive criticism also; there’s always more to learn. In short: thank-you! :)