29 July, 2015

Pondering





Photos by my sister, Rachel

“Life isn't about having, it's about being.” 
Nick Vujicic



“I wasn't interested in in making a lot of money, but I was interested in making a lot of living.” 
Dale Carnegie



“I have always felt that one of the chief reasons for success in life is enthusiasm.” 
William Lyon Phelps



“You may go forth in search of happiness – but to find it you must return.” 
Timothy Crowley's mother



“Human greatness does not lie in wealth or power, but in character and goodness.” 
Anne Frank



“A mere man alone can easily be defeated, but a man alive with the power of God within him is invincible.” 
John Anthony



2 comments:

  1. All of those are beautiful words, and I'm touched.
    Also, lovely photos, Jess.

    -T. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tane; I'm glad these words spoke to someone - they spoke to me too.
      And the photos - they were my sister's work, and I agree, she did a wonderful job. :)

      Delete

When you comment:

1. My day will be brighter, my face smiling, and my heart blessed.

2. I’m likely to immediately go and explore your blog (if you have one) to find out more of your amazingness, and return the blessing.

3. I will then attempt to craft a response to you that will somehow fail to convey how much I truly appreciate your thoughtfulness and kindness. I’m grateful for every word of encouragement you give, and don’t be afraid to share some constructive criticism also; there’s always more to learn. In short: thank-you! :)