06 November, 2014

Wildflowers






A couple of weeks ago my sister picked the above bouquet on one of her morning walks. This spring we have an abundance of flowers growing in our paddocks, which is really nice. They're another little reminder of the thought that God put into creating our world full of things to make us happy, if we just look. :)


On another note, here's my latest favourite Bible verse and song:

'The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?' Psalm 27:1







What's your current favourite Bible verse, or song? 

2 comments:

  1. As you know, I'm really into flowers these days. I'm starting to see the magic in them. :) I wish we had some wildflowers like that…. They're beautiful (and you know I don't really use that word).

    Also, I've loved that verse since I can remember. I have to listen to that song again. My favorite song is "The Promise" sung by Half a Mile. Did you check out the ones I told you about?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, and that isn't even all the different wildflowers we have around. It was nice actually, for my Grandad's party the bouquets on the tables were all flowers that my aunty picked off the side of the road. It looked really pretty, and there were even these yellow and brown orchids...

      And, yes I did watch 'The Promise' sung by them. It was good. :)

      Delete

When you comment:

1. My day will be brighter, my face smiling, and my heart blessed.

2. I’m likely to immediately go and explore your blog (if you have one) to find out more of your amazingness, and return the blessing.

3. I will then attempt to craft a response to you that will somehow fail to convey how much I truly appreciate your thoughtfulness and kindness. I’m grateful for every word of encouragement you give, and don’t be afraid to share some constructive criticism also; there’s always more to learn. In short: thank-you! :)